Terms & Conditions
When placing an order on www.lifeshopping.com you agree to the terms and conditions as detailed below.
- The following terms and conditions apply for the use of this website and outline the legal responsibilities between you and Lifeshopping.com. By placing an order on our online store you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in relation to the following.
placing an order
- Once you have placed an order we will send you an email with your order details. Please contact us via email email@example.com for clarifications / latest information.
- Products in stock will be shipped out within 1-3 business days, unless otherwise specified on the product page or elsewhere. Products that are en-route from our manufacturer ship within 4-6 weeks. Products that are in production ship within 6-10 weeks.
- Lifeshopping.com is not responsible for delays due to inclement weather, strikes or inconvenience from the supplier. If at any time you would like to check the status of your delivery, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a response within 24 business hours.
- All deliveries are curbside. If you require additional assistance, please send an email to email@example.com for a quote on add on services. Please find additional delivery information below. As of this time, our freight company don't ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii
- Once the order is placed and payment is authorized your order will be regarded as confirmed.
- We ship our products as quickly as possible and in some cases ship the product within the same day of the confirmed order. If you cancel your order after having received your tracking information, you will be responsible for all shipping & handling costs and a 25% -50% re-stocking fee.
- If an order is placed using a credit card, any cancellation request received after placing the order is subject to a 4% cancellation fee. (Credit card transaction fees, Banking charges, order processing fees, & administrative costs)
- Once an order is cancelled by the customer, the company will refund the agreed amount within 7-14 business days.
- In the event of any attempted credit card charge back or dispute resolved in favor of Lifeshopping.com, Lifeshopping reserves the right to charge customer $35.00 administrative charge back processing fee. (Friendly fraud or chargeback scams will be prosecuted to the full extend of the law)
- All cancellations MUST be in writing and with acknowledgment of receipt from our company. Credit card companies charge 4% to process orders, those fees are not refundable in an event of cancellations, exchanges, etc
- All questions, comments or inquiries may be directed to: www.lifeshopping.com
return and exchange
- Our aim is that you are satisfied with everything you purchase from our online store. If this is not the case, you can return your product within 7 days of the delivery date. The product must be in its original packaging, double boxed, unused and undamaged and you will receive a refund, minus original shipping costs and a 15%-25% re-stocking fee. We do not cover the return transportation costs, nor carry responsibility for the return shipping of the product. The item should be insured for the full amount paid on the original order. Should the product arrive damaged at our premises we will deduct the according amount from the refund. If you would like to return the item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA number and the next steps on returning your item. Any merchandise returned to us without authorization will be refused. Returned items must be in the original packaging and must contain all accessories originally provided. Return and outbound shipping costs are covered by the customer.
- The refund or exchange will be processed within 10 business days once the product has been returned to our premises and after the inspection has confirmed the product is in its original condition.
- Customer is responsible for all outbound shipping costs of all exchanged items. If an item is part of promotional "FREE SHIPPING" or subsidized shipping, the actual cost of the shipping will be fully deducted from credit.
- Once your returned item(s) have been received, inspected, and deemed to be in original condition, you will be refunded the full amount reflected on your order, minus the actual outbound freight costs we absorbed and waived under the "Free Shipping" promotion.
- If any returned item is returned to us with shipping damage, it is the customer's responsibility to file a freight claim and seek reimbursement from the carrier.
- In case of a product exchange, all shipping, handling, administrative, processing and restocking fees will be deducted from the final amount. If there is any balance, it will be issued in the form of store credit, no exceptions
- Freight Deliveries: Lifeshopping.com guarantees a safe delivery using the best possible logistic companies. In the unlikely event of freight damage with any of the delivery companies, we ask that you do your part and inspect the package for any damage upon receipt.
- Customer must inspect the package for any holes, gouges and/or marks. A distressed package is a potential sign that the item was damaged in transit. Lifeshopping.com will be able to handle any damage claim ONLY IF the customer notes the condition of the carton upon receipt (on the delivery receipt) at the time of delivery. Please note on the delivery receipt damaged "in transit" and list specifics. If the damage is not noted at this time, a claim CAN NOT be placed against the shipping company nor a refund, replacement, nor return to Lifeshopping.com can be made.
- Customer MUST keep all original packaging for 14 days after delivery in case of exchange or returns (We do not accept returns without original packing materials)
- In the event of any attempted credit card charge back or dispute resolved in favor of Lifeshopping.com, Lifeshopping reserves the right to charge Company $25.00.
- FedEx or Small Carrier Deliveries: Upon delivery, if the packaging is visibly damaged, please take a look at the contents. If the extent of damage requires a full replacement item, please reject the package.
- If a small damage (such as a handle, caster, button or any other small piece) has occurred, accept the package, take 3 pictures, email them to us and we will identify the exact same piece and we will send that specific replacement piece as quickly as possible. If product is not thoroughly inspected at time of delivery the customer is fully responsible to send the item back for an exchange
- Customer is responsible for inspecting merchandise contents and condition at the time of delivery. Customer must keep all original packaging for 14 days after delivery.
- Leather Colors, Tone, Hue Please be fully aware that the colors on different Computer screen, Mobile and Tablets will be slightly different than the color of the real item
- Unlike fabric swatches that are "man made" and are all exactly the same, each of our leather comes from a unique natural cow hide. Owing to this, there might be a variation in the texture, tone and hue of the leather between the swatch samples and the leather you receive in the final product. Kindly be fully aware of that.
- Local Deliveries: Upon delivery, please inspect the item and note any damage on the delivery receipt. If there is significant damage and a full replacement item will be needed, please reject the package. If a small damage (such as a handle, caster, button or any other small piece) has occurred, accept the package take 3 pictures, email them to us and we will identify the exact same piece and send that specific replacement and we will send a replacement piece as quickly as possible. All claims MUST be made within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. Customer is responsible for inspecting merchandise contents and condition within those 24 hours. Customer must keep all original packaging for 14 days after delivery.
- All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of product. If you wish to return due to damage, the item will be treated as a return and all restocking fees and return shipping will be applicable. Customer must keep all original packaging for 14 days after delivery. If you receive a damaged item, please fill out the following Contact Form. A description of the problem and an image depicting said issue is required.
- Lifeshopping cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury involving or relating to furniture manufactured, bought, sold, or drop-shipped from Lifeshopping.com.
delivery attempts and information
- Freight Deliveries: For residential freight deliveries, the freight company will call prior to delivery to set up a delivery appointment. If you miss your delivery appointment, a new appointment will be made and you will be charged a $75 re-delivery fee. For business freight deliveries, the delivery will be made during normal business hours. All freight deliveries are curbside and require the customer to retrieve the merchandise from the truck. If you require additional services, such as a liftgate or inside delivery, please email email@example.com for a quote.
- FedEx or Small Carrier Deliveries: FedEx or any other small carrier will make three attempts to deliver the item. If you are unable to accept delivery, call 1.800.Go.FedEx to make further arrangements. If the item is sent back to our warehouse, you will be responsible for the additional re-shipping/delivery charges. You will also be charged a $50 re-shipping fee to cover warehouse and administrative costs. All FedEx deliveries are sent via FedEx ground. All FedEx deliveries are curbside. Please allow 24 hours to 48 hours for FedEx to reflect your tracking information to active in the system.
- Local Deliveries: For local deliveries, you will be emailed a 3 hour time frame 24-48 hours prior to delivery. If the given time frame does not work for you, please notify us immediately. If you miss your delivery time frame, we will set up a second appointment and you will be charged a $75 re-delivery fee. All local deliveries are curbside. If you require additional assistance, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
transfer of perils
- We do outsource the shipping of our products to reliable and well-known logistics companies. As such, we do not handle your products directly.
- Shipping is not serviced by Lifeshopping.com. If not otherwise requested, the ordered goods will be handed over on your behalf to a transport company.
- As soon as product(s) have been handed over to the transport company the responsibility for coincidental damage or degradation of the ordered goods is transferred to the transport company.
comformity of goods
- Reasonable variations in the color or in the dimensions are not considered as a defect. We cannot accept any responsibility of any variation in color caused by your browser software or computer system.
- We use high quality materials. Some of them have natural character, which may not be considered as a defect. This includes variations in shade, texture, color or grain.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no express or implied waiver by us in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including.